Oregano tea is the new antibiotic chip on the block which is formulated to stop bacteria that affects the airways and the body.
Whether you are battling with flu, strep throat, stomach aches, asthma cold or sinuses, Oregano tea preparation helps to treat them all.
This herbal therapy is also used as a spice due to its strong content. It is rich in calcium, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins A, C and E, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
The tea contains healing antioxidants such as rosemary acid and thymol. This natural herbal has been in existence for over 2500 years.
It is effective in treating different kinds of ailments.
BENEFITS OF OREGANO TEA
1. It rejuvenate cells that have been damaged, protecting them from free radicals.
Free radicals are food by products that are remained on the DNA membrane.
This radicals causes bacteria infections and inflammation.
This tea then helps to stop the multiplication of those radicals.
2. Thus herbal tea has been used to treat all forms of stomach ache, constipation and indigestion.
This helps to soothe the pain in the stomach by increasing the blood flow to control indigestion.
3. Also, this herbal tea helps to cure nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
4. Feeling feverish? The pepper mint contained in Oregano tea stimulates sweat helping lower body temperature.
5. This herbal tea can also help to aid breathing and cure sore throat or stop a bad cough and also treat nasal congestion.
6. Drinking this antioxidant helps to control the body’s cholesterol levels.
7. This wonder leaf helps to boost the immune system wading off opportunistic infections.
8. It also helps you to reduce weight.
9. This incredible antioxidants has also been proven to relieve heartburn, asthma and stress.
How To Prepare Oregano tea
1. Get either Oregano dried leaves or fresh leaves.
2. Chop the leaves so that their active compound is released.
3. If you are using dried leaves, you will have to fetch a tablespoon of it and pour it in to a cup of boiling water
4. If you are using fresh leaves, you will fetch ½-1 tablespoon of it and pour it on the boiling water.
5. Boil for 10 minutes.
6. Optionally, You can add sugar because of its bitter taste.
You want more natural remedies? Find more here on the foods that helps you Fight stress