Whether you are taking a vacation or expecting a couple of visitors,experiencing the richness of papaya juice is a story to always tell. With just 3 simple ingredients, you are good to go.
papaya is a soft orange color tropical fruit belonging to the caricaceae family.
When ripe, it delivers a sweet flavor.
Thus, if you are looking forward to improving your eyesight, your heart health or you want to feel more beautiful in your body and skin, papaya juice is one of nature’s fruit drink you can incorporate into your diet.
You can find benefits of papaya leaf here.
Ingredients in making papaya juice.
1/2 medium size Papaya.
1/2 cup Fresh Pineapple Juice/ Orange Juice
2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
2 teaspoons Sugar or Honey
1 cup of Cold Water (for desired consistency)
Preparations on how to prepare papaya juice.
1. Chop the papaya fruit. Peel the back remove the seeds in the fruit.
2. Put the chopped papaya in a blender and put 2 teaspoons of sugar or honey.
3. Add ½ cup Fresh Pineapple or orange juice.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice for a stronger flavour.
5. Add cold water for consistencies.
Flavour is everything. If you are looking for a way to spice up your fruit servings, adding yoghurt, banana, vanilla is a good idea of enticing your taste buds.
1/2 Frozen Banana,
1 cup Low Fat Milk
1/2 cup Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
3 teaspoons Sugar
1/2 cup of chilled water.
Preparations on how to make papaya smoothie with Yoghurt.
1. Peel off the back of the Papaya c, remove its seed and blend it.
2. Add the frozen banana, milk, yogurt, sugar and cool water in a blender or food processor until smooth puree.
3. Check for consistency.