If you love Banana, then this article is for you. Bananas are generally good for ones overall health.
The fruit that is packed in a bright yellow cover, offers you a burst of natural fruit sugar for accelerated energy. Bananas contains potassium, they are also high in fiber, vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, manganese and they contain compound called cytolcin, which is increases the white blood cells and boost your immune system and makes it not susceptible to diseases and germs.
When bananas are growing, They are mostly green or yellow and usually spotless, but as time goes by, the bananas continuously ripen and they become brown with patches. A lot of feel brown bananas are spoilt and unfit for consumption.
They think they’re rotten, so they throw them out in the trash can. but studies over the years have shown that the more brown patches a banana appears to have, the more ripe it is, and the more TNF it contains which is good for our bodies. TNF means Tumor Necrosis Factor, and it is a substance that fights the abnormal cells in our bodies and prevents cancer.
Researches have found out that the TNF found in ripe bananas interferes with tumor cells growth and inhibits them from spreading by causing cell death, or apoptosis.
Here is the good news, The next time you come across brown bananas, don’t hesitate. Just buy them immediately, you will be doing your body a favor.
Start by eating 2 bananas per a day, and after some weeks you will see the tremendous deference it will make. Banana is one of the best fruits that contain a lot of health benefits.
Here we are going to give you some of them:
- Feeling weak and tired?Eating bananas can give you the required energy and support your body deserves and an increase endurance.
- Do you have mood swings? Bananas are mood boosters. They contain high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that makes people feel happy. Its a mood Booster.
- Having heart palpitation? As one gets older. Taking bananas helps to lower blood pressure and protect you from stroke or heart related problems.
- How about a Heart burn? Stop heartburn by taking bananas. Bananas can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux.
- Do you have blood related issues? Bananas provide needed iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production.
- Stuck up in your bowels? Bananas have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation.
- Feeling feverish? Bananas are good regulators of body temperature. Eating bananas can lower your body temperature, so is very important for you to eat them when you have a high fever.
- Feeling a burning sensation in your abdomen? Banana is the best fruit you can eat if you suffer from ulcers. They will protect your stomach against corrosive acid and irritation.
Now when ever you see bananas with brown patches, embrace them. They are good for you.